|Date Posted:||Jun 29, 2020|
|Reference:||AD# AF 80/20|
|Closing Date:||Jul 6, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
To manage and implement health program country wide in Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To provide strategic directions and ensure support to the health team of BRAC Afghanistan.
• To lead the health team in an effective way for ensuring quality implementation of health programme including multiple projects; BPHS/EPHS, TB and Malaria
• To lead and facilitate the process of proposal development, liaison maintaining and fund raising initiatives for health programme
• To strengthen and ensure quality relationship including programmatic and financial to ministries, donors and relevant stakeholders
• To ensure on job capacity building for other staffs.
• To prepare plans and budgets and ensure the compliance implementation
• To provide medical expertise and guidance for all staff, and to ensure the highest standards of care within the health programme
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Must have excellent written and verbal English language skills
• Extremely flexible, and has the ability to cope with stressful situations
• Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
• Knowledge of the political, economic and social context of the country
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
• Willingness and ability to travel within the country and overseas and spend time in the field.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link:https://www.jobs.af/jobs/programme-manager-sehatmandi/apply
Please mention the name of the position and AD# AF 80/20 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 06 July 2020
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
To know more about the organization please visit our website: www.bracinternational.nl/en/ ;also find us in Facebook:
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100