|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2017|
|Reference:||MoMP/DM Policy Programs Coordination Officer|
|Closing Date:||Jul 18, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Deputy Minister of Policy, Programs Coordination Officer is responsible for providing and Co-operation in setting up Programs for Deputy Minister of Policy all issues related to the development, Coordination, implementation, supervision, monitoring and evaluation of all policy in MoMP.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Tracking and Coordinating all programs of Deputy of policy and programs
2. A thorough Knowledge of the implementation of all programs of Deputy of policy and programs
3. Collecting documents and the results of all programs of Deputy of policy and programs
4. Review current and future programs in order to ensure its implementation
5. Providing daily reports of programs for Deputy Minister of Policy and programs Deputy of Policy and programs
6. Set up and coordinating of future programs and coordination with all department of Deputy of Policy and Programs.
7. Perform other duties in the field of organization tasks by the Deputy.
Have Afghan citizenship
Have at least a bachelor’s degree Economic, Business Administration, Computer Science and any other related fields with 4 years of relevant working experiences.
Being familiar to one of the official languages and English
A full familiar Microsoft programs
Shouldn’t effected to any chronic diseases
Have no criminal records
o Management and team leadership ability
o Having the required skills in related field.
o Ability to Lead, Manage, learn quickly, strong self-training readiness
o Must be self-starter with excellent demonstrated teamwork skills.
o Fluency in Dari and English
o Excellent communication, interpersonal and training skills
o Experience in computers, MS. Office.