|Date Posted:||Jul 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 19, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Voice of Women Organization:
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is an Afghanistan based national NGO operating in the Western Region of Afghanistan. VWO is striving to utilize the international assistance in the best interest of the Afghan communities through projects in various sectors, especially in approaching women rights and women empowerment in the society.
The project admin/ accountant will be based in Farah and will be responsible for all the administrative and financial (balance sheet, salary sheets, bank account maintenance) Administrative (staff attendance sheet, leaves, and logistic (quotation, purchasing required stuffs) issues. He /she will report the day to day activities of mentioned departments to the VWO main office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Follow up the budgets of the project/facilities of the organization.
2. Follow up the cash flow of the project.
3. Ensure the account is kept in order in the project.
4. Carry out financial control and bookkeeping.
5. Make sure the asset (fixed assets and material) of the project is well recorded.
6. Prepare financial statements and reports required by the organization.
7. Coach and train staff on the finance documents as required.
8. Prepare salary sheets based on time sheets provided by the staff and ensure timely disbursement of the salaries.
9. Maintain inventories physical checking and updating in monthly basis.
10. Perform office administration (maintenance, procurement, transportation arrangement)
11. Maintain the leave management system and verify annual leave record.
12. Maintain and updating personnel employees’ files.
13. Any other duties and responsibility assigned by immediate supervisor.
Afghan national with (High School Diploma but Higher education is preferred)
3 years of experiences in the related field.
Having excellent oral and written communication and report writing in English and Dari
Ability to work with M.S. Office Suite specially Excel Spreadsheet, Internet browsing and experience is highly preferred.
Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (word, excel).
Possess initiative and ability to adapt and cope with pressure.
Strong interpersonal communicative skills