|Date Posted:||Nov 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||40000 - 80000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
He/she will work on literacy project in close cooperation with stakeholders. The applicant will be responsible for the coordination/ implementation of the Literacy Course and will act on behalf of the project manager during his absence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and data collection from project implementation team
- Provision of information in relation of literacy courses.
- Playing proper communication and public relation role in the project
- Reporting based on performance indicators about all training sites that will including daily, weekly, and monthly or some specific reports based on a request.
University degree, or equivalent.
- Four years of related work experience, of which at least two years should be in a similar managerial role.
- Ability to negotiate with internationals and locals.
- Strongly familiar with word processing and spreadsheet working (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to communicate excellent in English (spoken and written for reporting)
- Must be able to work independently and show initiative