|Date Posted:||Mar 12, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 26, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its specialized programs in education, health, youth development, ultra-poor, national solidarity and safety net, as well as capacity development in the country
The Project Coordinator under direct supervision of Health Program Manager will be responsible for the overall support to program development and planning ; Program management, monitoring and delivery of results ;Technical and operational support to program implementation; Networking and partnership building ;Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building. The position holder will ensure that the health projects are implemented in according to MOPH policy/guidelines.
Provinces to travel:
- interpersonal and managerial and conflict resolution skills.
- Communication skills and knowledge of local communities..
- Knowledge of English, Dari and Pashto Languages.
- Negotiate skills in multicultural and multilingual environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing need and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to HQ and any other reported to bodies.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes project’s exposure and risk
- Highly focus on quality of services, visibility and existence of organization at the project level.
- Ensures project documents and complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Effectively conveys organization and health related messages in both written and verbal business development discussions.
- Assist in dissemination of best practices for the management and implementation of health programmes at the local level and synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in the programme.
- Proactively undertakes regular monitoring of project sites; independently as well as jointly with MOPH/PMO and M&E departments and partners and providing reports
- Proactively respond to program related issues and follow up with SCs, GCMU and other departments of MoPH as well as with national partners to ensure smooth projects/program implementation.
- Ensures timely preparation of relevant program reports, annual report, End of Project Reports, briefs and Presentations to the donor and other stakeholders, etc.
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the Program Manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Helmand
· Medical degree (MBBS/MD); with a Master’s in Public Health