|Date Posted:||Sep 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Road Project Manager shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
1. To have a good understanding from the requirement of the scope of work of project.
2. To be permanently in RRCC Area office in Bagram office and have timely visit to the project construction site.
3. To have good understanding for the work progress and be in touch with the Client.
4. To ensure the construction is going according to the schedule if not, finding the best solution.
5. To have a sound knowledge and experience of paved road and its cross drainages structures.
6. Will have a sound self confidence in project site for making small changes in design of road.
7.Shall have sound knowledge of International road codes such as (AASHTO and MRRD standard).
8. To have ability to establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with those in the team of work at all levels, with a focus on quality service to internal staff and external clients.
9. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
1. At least Bachelor Degree or higher in Civil Engineering from a reputable institution.
2. Excellent English communication skills.
3. Excellent knowledge of computers Ms Office.
4. Familiar with using Outlook mailing system.
5. Skill of Auto CAD
6. At least three years of experience in practical work for paved road.
7. Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
8. Ability to work hard and under pressure conditions more than daily timings.
9. Familiar with USACE/AED projects.