|Date Posted:||Feb 11, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 24, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Bu Ali Rehabilitation and Aid Network (hereinafter BARAN) is a Nongovernmental, Non-political and Non for profit. BARAN has been found on the basis of Afghanistan National constitution, accepted International conventions and Human Rights Principles in order to provide standard Health Care, Education and Social Services as well as to conduct Researches and Trainings on Management, Leadership and Community Development for all of Afghans. Special attention will be given for the rehabilitation of Persons with Disability. Hence Disability and its related issues will be always a priority for BARAN.
Project Manager is responsible for following up of overall/and at detailed progress of the projectâ€™s implementation based on projectâ€™s goal and objectives.
He/she represents CAF-BARAN organizations in the related provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific Job Responsibilities:
1. Prepare Monitoring-Supervision plan for the respective provinces;
2. Doing Monitoring-Supervision of the project based on plan;
3. Establish regular communication with the Community Development and Rehabilitation Centers (CDRCs);
4. Review of monthly, quarterly, and other kinds of reports of CDRCs and make sure that the project is going in the right path and achieving its goal and objectives;
5. Analysis of the reports and giving of required feedback to the CRDCs;
6. Make sure that quality of services of the project is considered at each stage of the implementation;
7. Do the capacity building of CDRCsâ€™ staff and through them to persons with hearing disabilities;
Project manager is responsible and reportable to the project management team.
â€¢ She/he submits monthly basis report to project management team.
â€¢ She/he works in coordination with following departments in CAF-BARAN
o Closely works in coordination with other members of integration department;
o Works in coordination with Admin, HR, Finance and logistic departments.
1. Have the experience in disibilities field
2. Qualified Medical doctor (desirable)
3. Management experience ( At least 2 years)
4. Writting and spoking English is required.
5. Skills of use of MS. office software.
6. NGO experience â€“ Desirable.
7. Organizational skills.
8. Effective communicator.