|Date Posted:||May 17, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 29, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||M & E|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
Highly motivated self starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within
time constraints and deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Managing the project directly from initial to closeout phase in accordance to contract and client’s requirements, and the company’s policies;
2. Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, quality control requirements, communications, setting performance requirements, and recruiting project team;
3. Maximizing resource efficiency through procurement and effective management of labor, materials, machineries and equipment;
4. Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process;
5. Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts
6. Establishing proper documentation procedures;
7. Visiting the project site whilst needed;
8. Managing all of the activities of stakeholders related to the project;
9. Developing quarterly, monthly, and weekly activity work plans, and progress reviews reports;
10. Ensuring that project is progressing smoothly and is effectively monitored.
. 11. Having at least 10 years of experience in management of projects
12.Familiarize with quality control procedures, scheduling tools, procurement of material for USACE contracts
13. Prepare project performance report and plans as required and create strategies to enhance project outcomes
The project manager for construction must have a bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering with a minimum of ten (10) of experience managing projects involving vertical construction.
Degrees and professional registrations must be translated to English and relate to the respective discipline (for example the civil engineer must have a degree in civil engineering and must be a registered professional civil engineer). Degrees must be conferred by a recognized institution of higher education, such as U.S. universities or colleges, Afghanistan universities, or international equivalents. Where required by the solicitation, professional registrations must be active and in good standing. Provide verifiable proof of professional registration for each key personnel where professional registration is required.
Should Have PE degree.