|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
The Project Manager will be responsible for Project Management and Execution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Execute project work plans and, as appropriate, revise plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
2. Provide management oversight for all phases of a construction project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
3. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
4. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
5. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
6. Identify technical problems
7. Review and memorize the Technical Requirement and Scope of Work.
8. Coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project
9. Review and evaluate the Design Drawings and implement them in a proper way.
10. Reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure compliance with specifications
by mutual understandings to provide more details and explanations on project goals.
11. Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies
12. Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards
13. Prepares for reviews and quality assurance procedures
Minimizes risk on a project
1. Bachelors in Civil Engineering
2. 5 - 7 years of experience
3. Working Experience with USACE
4. Proficiency in English, Dari/Pushto