|Date Posted:||May 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About ATR Consulting:
-Assess, Transform & Reach Consulting (ATR) is a company registered in Afghanistan which provides consulting services in capacity development, monitoring and evaluation, assessment and research. ATR consulting was established with the objective to provide high quality services in the fields of local governance, stabilization, rural development and social research. In line with the ATR commitment to deliver high quality services, the Office Assistant is expected to work with the highest standards of professionalism and to develop her/his own expertise to the highest possible level.
The Project Manager works under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, and is responsible for managing multiple projects related to stabilization, local governance, conflict resolution etc.
Provinces to travel:
Writing Skills, Advance office package and high communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing detailed work plans and ensuring that all deliverables are submitted to clients within deadlines;
- In cooperation with the operations manager, conducting the recruitment of project staff (researchers, surveyors, data entry clerks, field team leaders etc.);
- Designing appropriate training sessions for project staff and overseeing the training process;
- Designing and implementing a monitoring plan, including the development of monitoring tools, the review of monitoring results and the immediate integration of lessons emerging from these findings into the project’s activities;
- In cooperation with the operations team, procure necessary assets and services (including database development, translation, etc.);
- Completing reporting requirements in a timely manner;
- Ensuring a smooth and timely communication with the field, including through the transport of questionnaires and field reports;
- Conducting a rigorous budget follow up;
- Compiling, organizing and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data;
- Drafting final reports, including practical and actionable recommendations;
- Developing presentations to share with clients the main findings of our research work;
- Producing documents that promote a learning environment (best practices, lessons learnt etc.);
- Implementing existing systems and developing new ones if appropriate to keep track of field staff’s capacities, strengths and integrity;
- Keeping abreast of political, social and economic changes in the country (or specifically in the area where the projects take place) and developing expertise on the topics covered by the studies;
- Cultivating client relations based on transparency and trust and contributing to the development of ATR Consulting.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- At least bachelor degree in Economics, Law, Development, Political or Social Sciences
- Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience
- Fluently English and Pashtu speaking /writing skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills with advance MS Office and Excel
To apply, send your CV with and Cover letter explaining what you can bring to the organization to: