|Date Posted:||Jul 1, 2020|
|Reference:||Project manager -03|
|Closing Date:||Jul 14, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Shahab Niru Electrical Company:
Shahab Niru is an electrical company which provide engineering services to the Afghanistan government and international contractors various fields since its establishment and wants to become the leading company in the country with its professional team by using the latest and modern equipment in the field. We believe with the modern technology in the industry and Afghanistan natural resources bring clean and healthy energy to the country. Therefore, we are building community to be the best in our field.
Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from initiation through to completion. Leading project planning sessions, Coordinating staff and internal resources, managing project progress and adapt work as required, Ensuring projects meet deadlines and Managing relationships with client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage communications and ensure stakeholders are aware of project activities, progress, exceptions and are in a position to accept handover products.
2. Manage the information flows between the Project Director and the project Delivery and Performance.
3. Develop and maintain project plans.
4. Embed sustainability dimensions including social and gender inclusion, environmental and economic aspects into the project’s life cycle.
5. Liaise with any external suppliers or account managers.
6. Advise the Project Board of any deviations from the plan.
7. Identify and manage risks so that maximum benefit to stakeholders is achieved.
8. Manage and review product quality and ensure products are accepted.
9. Monitor and evaluate the performance of service providers.
10. Follow the Project Management Cycle instructions and ensure all organizational policy is complied with (Organizational Directives and Administrative Instructions).
11. Select, recruit and train the team as required by the project plan.
12. Conduct pre-construction meetings with new and existing subcontractors and the superintendent at least two days prior to the start of each new phase of the work to discuss issues that affect the quality
13. Coordinate and document the testing and commissioning of building systems.
14. Verify and ensure that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled and stored appropriately, and are acceptable for use in the project.
15. Ensure that all tests are performed on the site as per requirements and reported to the main office on daily basis properly.
16. Ensure that all works are carried out as per (US ARMY CORPS) approved method statements and drawings.
17. Any other job-related tasks that shall be assigned by the contractor.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Having experience in us army corps project.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as project manager.
- Shall be familiar with requirements of MV Transmission Lines.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Logar
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14-Jul-2020. The subject line of the email must be as Project Manager-03. Also, please state in your cover letter.