|Date Posted:||Nov 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Nov 26, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||HUMAN RESOURCE|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About GTR Group:
Grand Technology Resources (GTR) is a multi-national Information Communications Technology (ICT) company with a passion for results and developing cutting edge solutions to complex problems. We are a leading firm dedicated to provide end-to-end ICT solutions to businesses, governments, and organizations.
The technology and business philosophies of GTR are governed by a unified business model that inculcates and regulates the project management workflow, quality assurance standards and protocol for non-linguistic tasks. This fosters a climate of non-competitive collaboration that promotes each member’s unique skills and knowledge. Our business analysts, MIS consultants, network engineers, system engineers, software developers, ICT trainers, project managers, and engineering professionals are available to help our clients design their much needed infrastructure and ICT systems wherever the need arises.
For more information please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
HR Assistant should have outstanding administrative and communication skills. she is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills, and must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR Assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. She should be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Enrollment of New employees in the Bio-Station attendance machine.
- Daily maintaining and update the employee’s attendance.
- Prepare monthly report of employee’s attendance .
- Collect employee’s information as required.
- Follow up with employee’s leave, and update the database accordingly.
- Maintain and update the CV bank.
- Report end of probationary and end of contract of employees
- Prepare and follow up with making employee’s ID cards and business cards.
- Maintaining HR filing system hard & soft
- Assist in preparation of monthly payroll
- Developing and Implementing HR related practices
- Improvement of activity and performance tracking systems
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- Helping with the implementation of services, policies, and programs
- Education: University degree (Bachelor) of Business Administration major in Human Resource Management, Public Administration.
- 3 years of progressively responsible Human Resource work, experience in terms of the job tasks and responsibilities outlined above required.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, creative, proactive, Self-control, taking initiatives and to work under pressure.
- Must be good with using computer (MS Office Package).
- English language proficiency (both verbal and written) is must, along with local languages.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a cover letter and contact details, no later than November 23, 2020, mentioning the “position title” in the e-mail subject line, Only short listed candidates will be informed.
Contact # 0093 (0) 791 154 716