|Date Posted:||Jun 9, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 18, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
The Project Managerâ€™s main responsibilities are to plan, coordinate and manage BPHS implementation activities in 9 districts of Paktiya province. Keep good coordination with PHD, Lead NGO, Provincial and District Authorities and other stake holders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan and oversee all health activities of ACTD BPHS Paktia project, make sure core objectives of the project is achieved,
2. Closely monitor the performances of technical and administrative staff and provide guidance and on the job training,
3. Responsible for budget management,
4. Develop effective monitoring/supervision system
5. Supervision and monitoring of the health facilities on regular basis, find out the deviation from the set targets, identify weaknesses and provide guidance.
6. Develop work plan to ensure the activities outlined in the proposal are implemented accordingly,
7. Work with field teams and logistics to procure all necessary project items in a timely manner to ensure adequate supplies based on field requested and as per planed budget line purchased
8. Submit internal reports (Monthly, Quarterly and Annual) to main office, and make sure HMIS reports are accurately analyzed before reporting,
9. Work closely with Health Director to determine the medical and training needs of the program within the scope of the grant,
10. Attend health coordination meetings in respective health directorate and other coordination meetings relevant to ACTD programs,
11. Represent ACTD at provincial level, attend coordination meetings at province and Kabul level.
12. Assist with collection of relevant data and actively participate in field assessment for program expansion and proposal writing.
1. Medical Doctor
2. Knowledge of BPHS strategy is recommended
3. Having at least five years working experiences with health related NGOs.
4. Having at least two years experience in BPHS implementation in management posts.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Excellent command of English and fluency in local Languages
7. Excellent computer knowledge is required
8. Excellent team working spirit and staff management