|Date Posted:||Nov 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About کمیسیون مستقل اصلاحات اداری و خدمات ملکی:
The project Manager (CSRP) will have the overall responsibilities of implementation of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Oversee, on behalf of IARCSC the implementation of the IDA Civil Service Management Project, including Compliance with the IDA Grand Agreement and Relevant government regulations and guidelines.
2. Liaise with relevant IARCSC departments Directors/Director Generals to ensure timely implementation of various components and resolution of any operational problems;
3. Oversee and ensure timely completion of contracting processes, in liaison with departmental heads and procurement teams.
4. Finalize with relevant departments the operations manual for the project as well as the financial management and procurement annexes.
5. Establish and maintain an annual work programming cycle that feeds into government budget processes in a timely manner;
6. Ensure financial and output monitoring reports required under the Grand agreement are completed to adequate standards on time.
7. Coordinate reporting to IDA and the PAR Steering Committee on the projectâ€™s implementation including achievements of results and any constraints encountered.
8. Facilitate regular working meetings under the guidance of the PAR Coordination Department and Director General of CSMD on the projectâ€™s implementation progress.
9. Oversee day to day management of consultants to ensure effective coordination and interaction.
The Project Manager, Civil Service Reform Project will directly report to Head of Program Coordination Unit.
ï‚§ A Masterâ€™s Degree in Management, Public Administration or any other related fields.
ï‚§ The incumbent will have working experience of at least 3 years at a similar position, preferably with an international organization.
ï‚§ Demonstrated experience of working to deadlines and achieving goals (Essential).
ï‚§ Relevant professional qualifications (proof of qualifications will be required to be shown at interview)
ï‚§ Excellent skills of English/Dari/Pashto translation and interpretations;
ï‚§ High level fluency in spoken and written English, Dari and Pashtu
ï‚§ Excellent computer skills in both English, Pashto and Dari, particularly in typing and also in creating tables in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentations;
ï‚§ Ability to work successfully as part of a team
ï‚§ Ability to work with minimum supervision
ï‚§ Strong commitment to achieving results
ï‚§ Very good personal relations skills
ï‚§ Good typing skills of English, Dari and Pashtu