|Date Posted:||Jan 2, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Management,Telecome Engineering,Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1Year & 1 Month|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Latro Networking Services:
LATRO Networking Services is a technical services company that provides value added services to communications services providers. We specialize in fraud control for mobile network operators. We also provide other technology consulting services related to IT and networking. We are currently working with mobile operators in the region to launch “Internet of Things” (IoT) services that enable large networks of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) devices to be centrally monitored and managed through secure and cost-effective infrastructure. M2M IoT promises to improve public services while optimizing costs, efficiency, and productivity.
Oversee all aspects of one of our Revenue Assurance Project, including but not limited to day to day Operations, leading & managing the Technical Team, prioritizing & assigning the tasks and responsibilities, working & reporting the project progress to the Senior Project Manager and the advisory team. The PM is also responsible for all on-ground communication and coordination with the client and other stakeholder to arrange and facilitate the needed technical activities, the required administrative duties to facilitate the smooth implementation of the project, and also to contribute to process improvement initiatives, according to LATRO’s policies & procedures.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Native Afghanistan language skills, Dari and Pashto are mandatory.
· Competency in spoken and written Technical English
· Strong presentation experience and demonstrated communication skills, both written and oral, with technical and non-technical staff, and all levels of management.
· Demonstrated skill in analyzing Information and good judgment.
· Demonstrated skill in Reporting, Confidentiality, and Quality control.
· Managing and deployment of RAFM / ERP System
· 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
· 5+ years of experience working with RAFM / ERP System
· Strong technical background in IT & Telecommunication industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Build and Manage an Excellent working relationship with the client and their technical teams, LATRO’s Regional Manager, LATRO’s Senior Project Manager and the Advisory Team, their coworkers and all other stake holders within the company and project.
· Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
· Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
· Effectively communicate and coordinate with the Senior Project Manager and Advisory Team on all aspects of the Project from Design, install, operations and maintenance to hand over formalities providing all necessary on-ground support in timely manner.
· Coordinate with the clients team and the Telecom Operators, to facilitate the collection of all required information for the Data Feed, equipment space, power, HVAC system and other required to support Project activity during Pre and Post system deployment.
· Understand and follow client’s & each Telecom Operators guidelines and procedures for gaining access to their facilities and sites for assessment, installation and maintenance.
· Ensure that the LATRO’s RTDMS technical team also understands and follows the MCIT’s and Telecom Operator’s guidelines and procedures.
· Build and report daily /weekly / monthly attendance reports for the team and coordinate with Regional Manager effectively.
s client's confidence by keeping technical information confidential, and by respecting their physical and information security, privacy policies and procedure at all times.
· Continuously work with Client's team to provide knowledge sharing and on-the job training, so as to improve their technical ability throughout the Project. Also, ensure that LATRO’s RTDMS team follows the same procedure in their area of expertise.
· Be responsive and available during and after office hours, 7 Days a week.
· Is responsible for ensuring compliance with government, regional and local governing body and regulatory agency rules and regulations during the entire project.
· Perform other appropriate duties and tasks as assigned.
s regular feedback and recommendations to Senior Management on issues that may affect the Project and suggest solutions to overcome these issues.
· Identify project requirements, define project deliverables, manage project roles, and determine and complete training requirements to meet/exceed customer expectations.
· Actively contribute and follow the Project Implementation plan, to ensure the goals are meet within the specified timeline.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· System, Server/ skills: Strong administration knowledge of Linux and windows platform.
· Telecom skills: Strong knowledge and experience of pre-paid, post-paid billing and core network.
· IT: advance knowledge of Computer System, Networking and Management information system.
· Advance Multi-Platform Database development and Management Skill.
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Information System or equivalent, and a Master’s Degree in Information System or equivalent, is preferred.
Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email to (fazamI@latroservices.com & email@example.com).
Note: Only candidates who fulfill the requirements will be shortlisted and notified.