|Date Posted:||Jun 26, 2020|
|Reference:||AD# AF 79/20|
|Closing Date:||Jul 2, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
BRAC Afghanistan is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill the following position:
Ensure overall management and administration of the SEHATMANDI project and other health activities in the province.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible to lead and represent SHARP/PCH Project and other health activities of BRAC at provincial level in meetings with PPHD and other stakeholders.
• Ensure regular and active supportive supervision and monitoring of all health activities in the province followed by appropriate corrective measures based on findings and feedback of field visits as per scheduled action plan to address the gaps and weaknesses on time.
• Ensure on time development and submission of project progress reports including both technical and financial quarterly reports on regular basis
• Ensure regular conduction of project staff appraisal at provincial level.
• Ensure regular development of routine supervision plan for all project staff and monitor the progress for supervision plan accordingly.
• Responsible to regularly analyze and review the budget versus activities implementation.
• Ensure appropriate information from the field is provided for the quarterly reports. Ensure appropriate record keeping system at provincial level and data flow from filed activities required for HMIS, Quarterly project reports and other updates in the province.
• Ensure that the Organization’s human resource, procurement and other policies, guidelines and procedures are implemented appropriately in the province.
• Ensure the health project/s activities at provincial level implementation in the province are in compliance with MoPH related guidelines and policies along with organization and donor recommendations/requirements.
• Ensure effective communication, liaison and coordination with PPHD, NGOs and other related different stakeholders and institutions including community elders.
• Ensure prior official approval or recommendation of BRAC country office/ PM for certain assignments, communication or coordination other than routine project/s assignments indicated in this TOR.
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Medical degree (MBBS/MD)
· Must have excellent written and verbal English language skills
· Extremely flexible, and has the ability to cope with stressful situations
· Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources
· Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
· Knowledge of the political, economic and social context of the country
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
. Must have Medical Degree or MBBS.