|Date Posted:||Feb 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Porject officer is responsibe for balkh ,Herat,Maimana,Kapisa and Kabul porvince Health facilities coordination
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Fix clinic program officer will organize, and monitor all clinicâ€™s activities , and will promote all clinics meet high quality services and standards.
This position requires frequent travel within the country , to conduct regular monitoring and supervision of activities.
1. Develop yearly target for each clinic as per business plan
2. Disseminate target to clinic on monthly basis.
3. Compare targets against achievements.
4. Assist opening of new clinics especially lay out and HR recruitment.
5. Visiting other health providers for referral to MSI: A health facilities.
6. Track financial issues of each projects and develop cash flow on monthly basis.
7. Close work and follow up with provincial coordinators .
8. Provide timely feedback and support to projects.
9. Assure implementation and maintenance of MSI standards guidelines through all projects.
10. Provide strong and timely support to projects.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Qualified Medical doctor ( experience in reproductive health is desirable)
2. Work experience in public health ( At least 3 years) or related field preferred
3. Fluency in Dari and Pashto
4. Competent and comfortable user of office soft ware.
5. Strong English language is required .
6. NGO experience â€“ Desirable.
7. Ability to work with partner organization
8. Supervisory experience required .
Skills and Abilities:
1. Training skill.
2. Organizational skills.
3. Effective communicator.
4. Sensitivity to the issues of womenâ€™s health and social needs.
5. Be able to work on own initiative to achieve results.
6. Customer focused.
7. Analytical approach to problem solving.
8. Ability to assimilate and analyze data.