|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade DAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Orphange General DIrectorate:
Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs (MoLSA) is one of the key ministries of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA) functioning under the auspices of Social Protection Sector Strategy (SPSS) of Afghanistan National Development Strategy (ANDS) framework and mandated to deliver services in the areas of labor and social protection affairs MoLSA facilitates employment opportunities for unemployed and unskilled segments of the society through Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) and Skills Development Training (SDT) projects. In addition, MoLSAMD drafts labor related laws and regulations and policies on social protection.
One of the main components of Social protection sector strategy is providing services to orphans and children in risk which is managed by Orphanages General Directorate.
The Orphanages Capacity Building project is supported by the Indian government through Ministry of Economy and is implement by General Directorate of Orphanages in Ministry Labor and social Affairs.
This Capacity building project includes the following:
- Recruitment of Project Staff
- Construction of dormitory for orphan children
- Training program for orphans i.e Konkor test Preparation, English and computer training, in Two orphanages in Kabul.
- Purchase of Goods and services mentioned the project document.
Project Officer will be primarily responsible for management and implementation of donor-funded project in accordance with the organizational rules and those of our donor.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Ability to speak and write in Pashto, Dari and English
- Previous project management experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement the project within time and budget. Manage all areas of project such as determining deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing progress of project.
- Prepare reports for management regarding progress of project.
- Develop elaborate project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks as necessary
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Supervise all project staff involved in the above activities.
- Ensure necessary coordination and planning, including logistics, for all the events.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree in the relevant field w