|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Fast Taxi is incorporated company in Afghanistan with principle office at qala e fathullah Kabul Afghanistan Fast Taxi designed an application similar to provide online taxi booking services. The application could be obtained from smart phones application stores, including Apps Store and Play Store. Residents of city can apply for a book request
Project Officer provides essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success exact responsibilities will vary by project and industry, but key component of a Project Officers' roles include administrative and technological skills.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan, prioritize and implement project activities related to the administrative needs;
• Ensure efficient, effective, responsive, transparent and accountable provision of administrative and Financial services to support the implementation of project activities;
• Arrange office space and necessary equipment for all staff and ensure that all furniture and equipment are in proper order;
• Ensure a clean and healthy environment by ensuring proper maintenance of the office premises;
• Ensure production and maintenance of up-to-date and accurate administrative records and reports;
• Ensure timely inventory of newly acquired equipment and assets;
• Typing letters, reports, minutes of the meeting and other administrative duties and responsibilities;
• Coordinates and updates Executive’s diary;
• Arranges and co-ordinates meetings, travel and accommodation when needed;
• Schedules appointments and minor administrative and business detail(s);
• Prepare and manage a record system to keep track of confidential documents;
• Coordinates & follows-up on stationary items required by reporting line;
• Manage and maintain effective filing system as well as developing a database of activities and events of the supervisors’ office;
• Receive visitors and attend to them in a polite and professional manner and follow-up on their administrative requirements;
• Supervise the support staff including drivers and Customers.
• Facilitate organizing events such as conferences, workshops, seminars and meetings;
• Coordinate travel arrangements for project partners and staffs;
• Any other task(s) as assigned by the supervisor;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· University degree on relevant fields.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Project Management.
· Good knowledge of adult learning methods and different training techniques.
· Ability to show initiative, manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
· Proven skills in effective team work.
· Fluency in written communication skills in Dari/Pashto and English.
· Good computer skills, especially MS office.
· Excellent oral and writing skills in Pashto, Dari and English language.