|Date Posted:||Jul 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Telecome Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG):
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas. Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety. The Safety Officer maintains awareness of active and developing situations. The Safety Officer ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related Safety and Project Staff.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employees’ safety concerns.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Safety principles, standards, practices, and analytical techniques.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining standard policies and procedures for construction safety.
- Assist the development and implementation of a comprehensive program for construction safety for monitoring and maintaining compliance with safety regulations during construction activities.
- Prepare and develop the Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) for each definable feature of the work.
- Prepare and develop the Safety and Health Plan and policy.
- Conduct period job sites safety inspection and prepare daily safety reports.
- Prepare the weekly deficiency tracking log and report to the Safety Manager.
- Conducted weekly safety toolbox safety training/meeting.
- Conducted safety induction/orientation.
- Conducted visitor safety orientation.
- Prepare and perform safety checklists including safety inspection checklist.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- OSHA Certified and have a degree in safety and health or of OSHA Classes
- Knowledge of Safety Standards and Regulations
- Certifications or licenses are preferred in the field of Safety
- Bachelor’s Degree, Construction Safety Management, Engineering
- Five years’ experience as a Project Safety Officer
- Must understand the OSHA Standards and Regulations
- Must have experience of Safety standards, codes, inspections and Reporting procedures
- Must be able/familiar to do accident/incident investigation and reporting system
- Must have a good analytical understanding and experience of safety matters.