|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Economic Growth,Social Science ,Public Relations|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Ministry of Industry & Commerce:
Export Promotion Project (EPP) of Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MoIC) is mainly focusing on growth and promotion of export & trade and paving better platform through identification of potential international markets and assistance provision during the product export activities for Afghan exporters in Afghanistan. The project is mainly working on markets access, provision of market information to Afghan exporters, shipment mapping, and to link the businesses with Afghan authorities within the country and outside the country to assist them during their products shipment to international markets.
The Export Promotion Project at MoIC shall play a key role in implementation of the project and shall be one of the senior management team to manage and lead the technical team during the course of their activities. The Export Promotion Project plays a key role in achievement of Afghanistan export target set by the government to be achieved through provision of marketing, development of assistance provision directory and shipment processes maps to help Afghan exporters/agencies during their product shipment to int’l markets.
The Project Senior Technical Expert will work under the direct supervision of the Export Promotion Directorate. S/he is expected to help the Export Promotion Project to lead and direct technical team of the project on their daily activities, implementation of the planned activities and shall direct and manage the related staffs activities and resource management.
The Project Senior Technical Expert will be assigned to prepare operational and technical plans, work and provide quality support the senior management team with project implementation and shall insure the professional and successful implementation of the planned project activities. In addition, s/he will be responsible to knowledge management and orientation to technical team, monitor the planned activities, and help the team with timely reporting of the achievements and successes. The Project Senior Technical Expert will be responsible to manage the support team to insure timely and effective supports provided.
Provinces to travel:
1. Strong project management skills;
2. Strong argument resolution skills;
3. Strong presentation and communication skills;
4. Interested in reading and writing.
5. Good writing skills in Dari or Pashto is an asset;
6. Be able to work in a dynamic working environment;
7. Strong interpersonal skills;
8. Ability to travel to provinces, if required;
9. Ability and willingness to travel to the provinces when needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support for implementation of NES;
- Provide technical support to the National Export Strategy (NES) Executive Secretariat in operationalizing and implementation management and measuring NES implementation;
- Support NES Executive Secretariat in sitting up and enabling interactive strategy management system to effectively monitor progress, assess impact, identify gaps and duplication and measuring results;
- Prepare reports on NES progress, achievements and roadblocks/solutions to be presented to the High Economic Council;
- Actively support NES Executive Secretariat in establishing and maintaining relationships with relevant Ministries, Trade Support Institutions, Private sector and Development Partners to build efficient coordination in the implementation of NES;
- Support NES Executive Secretariat in establishment of "Senior Coordination Board" and "Specialized Sector Committees";
- Support in collection of data from diverse sources (public, private and development partners) concerning project contributions to the NES implementation;
- If required, attend PriSEC 2nd group meetings to provide updated on NES implementation;
- Attend domestic and overseas trainings on implementation of NES when needed;
- Provide workshops and trainings on NES contents to exporters and other stakeholders;
- Create and maintain NES implementation documentation and filings;
12. Assist the project manager/deputy project manager in project implementation;
13. Assist the project manager/deputy project manager in marketing affairs;
14. Assist the project manager/deputy project manager in corridor survey conduction;
15. Any other duties as assigned by Export Promotion Directorate;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. University degree required in Economics & Commerce Studies, BBA, Social Science, Public Policy, or other relevant field;
2. Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) and Dari or Pashto languages;
3. At least five years of work experience with Bachelor Degree and 3 years with Master Degree in areas dealing with implementation of projects, knowledge management or similar field;
4. Strong knowledge of with research methodologies;
5. Good knowledge of computer and data management programs;
6. Excellent computer skills using Ms, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Internet browsing.
7. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply;
متقاضیان واجد شرایط بست های فوق الذکر می توانند از تاریخ ۱۳۹۸/۲/۲۶-۱۳۹۸/۳/۶ از طریق وبسایت وزارت صنعت و تجارتwww.mocr.gov.af و سایت www.jobs.af مطلع شوند یا خلص سوانح و اسناد تحصیلی و تجربه کاری خویش را به ایمیل آدرس email@example.com و firstname.lastname@example.org ارسال نمایند.