|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 24, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Founded in 2011, Apex2Consulting is a key player in consulting and advisory services in Afghanistan, bridging the gap between local management approaches and regional and internatonal best practices. As a leading Afghan consultancy firm, Apex2Consulting serves three main sectors namely Public, Private, and Government through provision of high quality services in the areas of: business and management consulting, financial advisory, and policy and reform. Apex2Consulting partners with prominent international consultancy firms and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
Apex2Consulting is managing the Dahan e Dara Dam’ Project in Faryab Province through human resource, procurement and financial management.
Provinces to travel:
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience with experience in major infrastructure projects or programmers; preference will be given to minimum two similar Embankment dams, Irrigation network , roads and related experience
- Good communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Team player
- Excellent knowledge of related software (etc. AutoCAD, Civil3D, Office,…)
- Excellent knowledge of related Standards
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide a high degree of technical survey knowledge and expertise for all survey aspects of the Survey Department and projects.
· Implements policies and procedures for effective and efficient functioning of the project survey team on site.
· Is responsible for the running of the project survey team (mobilization, execution, deliverables and project close out).
· Is responsible for the quality control and quality assurance of survey data, Field checks, calibrations and survey results
· Oversees the (survey) staffing of the project and advises the Area Survey Manager and Project Manager regarding personnel requirements or improvements.
· Support, advise and facilitate the Site Project Team in survey and operational matters.
· Reports all survey activities via the Weekly Survey Report to the Project Manager and Survey Department (Personnel, Equipment, Activities, and Planning).
· Provides the Site Team with the required project progress information on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The progress is presented in volume sheets, drawings and/or cross-sections.
· Assist pro-actively in gathering data for the knowledge database (lessons learned, installation procedures) to support and improve the survey operations.
· Takes active steps in the preparation, standardization and maintenance of the Survey Guidelines and Procedures.
· Safety is a part of each employee’s job, active participation to the safety program is a condition of each employee’s employment in order to achieve safer working environment.
· Ensure that the HSE requirements are observed in the execution of all survey activities, Provide guidelines to the Surveyors on the projects on QA/QC and HSE reports/recommendations.
· This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Faryab
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Survey Engineering or relevant degree from a recognized university.
Please submit your updated resume along with a cover letter explaining why are you interested in this position and how your qualification and experience makes you the best candidate to the below email address: