|Date Posted:||Apr 20, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 5, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Good Performers' Initiative (GPI):
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop/assist in development of projects related to physical infrastructure( Road, building construction and Irrigation schemes)
2. Review and advise on the development of GPI projects proposal and make recommendations for actions to address issues identified;
3. Work together with the PIU to develop a project strategy (Outcomes, Outputs, Indicative activities)
4. Provide plan for development projects.
5. Design program/project proposals and program/project documents.
6. Formulate, initiate, and coordinate action programs to assist GPI in developing and strengthening their own project evaluation capabilities.
7. Any other issues related to the GPI project proposal and status reports.
1. Candidate must be an Afghan;
2. An academic qualification in Civil Engineering; post graduate studies in Business Administration will be an advantage;
3. Relevant Project Proposal Development and Management experience of Three to Five years preferably with governmental institutions, NGOs, international organizations or UN agencies;
4. Technical qualification in civil engineering.
5. Extensive experience in irrigation and roads field.
6. Proposal writing and project development skills and data collection;
7. Good analytical and communication skills;
8. Knowledge of government policies on Counter Narcotics and agricultural development;
10. Computer skills in particular MS Office; any engineering software is an advantage
11. Fluency in written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English are essential;
12. Good personal management skills;
13. Experiences in capacity development and training.