|Date Posted:||Mar 18, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
About KaPUL Group Of Companies:
KaPUL Group: Located in Taimani Road, Kabul Afghanistan with resources throughout the country, KaPUL was founded in May, 2007. After spending almost three years in the marketing industry, working for large firms and corporations, the KaPUL staff all agreed that marketing and advertising had become "vanilla" - boring and lacking in impact. So we created a whole new approach that fuses exceptional ideas with innovative and compelling communications strategies. The result: campaigns that spark attention, drive market share, fuel revenues, and captivate audiences. From star-studded events to the most dynamic and engaging websites, KaPUL has the experience to make your brand shine. Assurances and Expectations KaPUL team is dedicated to providing cost-efficient services and products to KaPUL clients. KaPUL expects the highest quality, quickest responses, and fairest rates from our vendors. The KaPUL staff is expected to deliver fresh ideas, impeccable service, and unsurpassed commitment to our clients. In turn, KaPUL only wants to work with companies who are determined to succeed and increase their revenue.
Candidate will be required to provide Writing Sample and a Demo Reel with examples of editing and producing experience.
The Television Promo Producer, under the director of the Manager of Marketing and Community Engagement, is responsible for preparing national and local promotions for on air, online, and social media use for Milwaukee PBS.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties listed may vary in terms of relative importance and others may be added or eliminated as this position develops.
1. Develops on-air campaigns to promote the station, its programming, and its brand.
2. Oversees the research and identification of PBS and other content provider's promos and prepares them for on air, online, and social media as needed.
3. Performs research using specialized databases.
4. Oversee the creation of on-air promotions for Milwaukee PBS including writing, producing, and edit suite supervision of promotions for national and specific local needs.
5. Researches, identifies, and assigns ProTrack broadcast identification numbers to promotions that are already created and follows through with editors to ensure they are properly tagged, processed and ready for use on air or online. (Must be willing to learn how to use ProTrack scheduling software. )
6. Researches, writes, visualized graphics and supporting images for new promotions for fundraising and awareness building events, as well as for programs that require promotional support.
7. Monitors national programming, local programming, special events, and community events to develop promotional assets for Milwaukee PBS.
8. Work on a number of projects for on-air, web, social media, and in-person events as needed collaborating with all team members.
9. Write promotional web copy, social media copy, and other digital content.
10. Assists with writing promotional flyers and other materials.
11. Serves on internal and external committees as required, participates in advisory meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
12. Performs related duties as required and assigned.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Television, Video Production or a related field and two years of broadcasting or promotional experience, OR must hold work experience equivalency.
1. Must be familiar with media editing and be prepared to edit sessions and work with creative services staff for proper graphics production.
2. Knowledge of digital editing strongly preferred.
3. Knowledge of ProTrack scheduling software is preferred.
4. Knowledge of marketing and public broadcast television strongly preferred.
5. Proven ability to collaborate with others on promotional projects and work in a team atmosphere.
6. Must have strong communications, grammar, and punctuation skills.
7. Must be willing to work flexible hours on occasion, including some weekends.
8. Must be able to use Avid editing software for promotion production and Microsoft Office.