|Date Posted:||Jun 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Proposal Writer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
1. Acquire RFPs from tender distribution service providers and be proactive in locating new opportunities
2. Update company profile, past performance history and fact sheets to be submitted to clients
3. Attend pre-proposal meetings and site visits to understand clientsâ€™ concerns and project conditions
4. Prepare project proposal in full compliance with clients requirements
5. Submit project proposal in due time according to instructions
6. Perform other tasks assigned by line manager
1. Strong English language comprehension and writing skills are required
2. A bachelor of science in Civil Engineering is preferred
3. Familiarity with MS Office and Adobe Professional are required
4. Interested candidates must be able to work long hours and meet proposal time constraints/this means working overtime without additional compensation.
5. Familiarity with Primavera Software is preferred
6. Members of professional management institutions / project management professionals with strong English comprehension skills are preferred.
7. Familiarity with USACE projects requirements are preferred.