|Date Posted:||Jul 13, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 19, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Aegion Aria Business Consultancy Services:
AEGION ARIA Business Consultancy Services is a key regional player in business consulting and advisory services field within Afghanistan; bridging gaps between the management approaches and its actual implementation plans.
- Adhere to the AABCS Grants Manual, to establish Project specific policies and procedures for the issuance and management of different types of grants, including developing/adapting templates, procedures, and regulations to be used for formulating, negotiating, obtaining approvals, executing, monitoring, processing funds request, ensuring compliance with the award documents, modifying and closing the grants according to the organization/donor regulations;
- As needed, conduct field visits to monitor grantee implementation of activities. Ensure that implementation of activities is in accordance with the donor and AABCS regulations.
- Review and analyze grant budget estimates for allowability, allocability, reasonableness, and consistency.
- Manage and support the grants requirement and implementation for the organization.
- Develop complete grant packages with the required back-up documentation for each grant (i.e., In-kind Grants, Fixed-Award Amount, and combinations of these grants etc.) and work with Senior Management team and CEO.
- Draft for review and signature pre- and post-award documents (i.e., grants applications/proposal, contracts, plans/justifications, pre-award).
- Establish and maintain a proper filing system to maintain a complete record of all types of grants issued by the project in the field.
- Establish and maintain proper contracts tracker, processes, documentation, and monitor and record budget and payment information and contract deliverables.
- Routinely review and verify grantees’ statements of expenditures to ensure the accuracy of sub-grant-related data and assist in preparing spending status for each sub-grantee on a schedule determined by the CEO.
- Assist in the preparation/modification of sub-grantee budgets, keeping a track record of any changes during the award period.
- Create correspondence to grant applicants and grantees as necessary.
- Prepare reports and participate in the review of grant applications.
- Request final reports from grantees if reports have not been filed in a timely manner.
- Oversee the preparation and timely submission of grant applications/proposal, contracts amendments, and budget transfers.
- Compile and evaluate price and / or cost data with all elements of cost in contractor proposals and making competitive range determinations.
- Monitor, tracking and security of all sub-contractors’ and grantees documents in the office.
- Provide regular updates on the status of implementation of subcontracts to CEO.
- Report consistent and accurate financial data on sub-contract activities.
- Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by Project leadership.
- Financial and Risk Management related to institutional grants
- Proactively manage grant and contract performance, working with colleagues to identifying risks and minimize them.
- Coordinate with Senior Management team in AABCS and support contract negotiations as required.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
duties and responsibilities are same as mentioned above
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Master Degree in Business Development, Business Administration.