|Date Posted:||Jan 22, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 30, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Technical Proposal Writer
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Preparing of technical and price proposals for but not limited to (US Army Corps of Engineering, USAID, IRD, PRTs)
2.Preparing of the cost estimation and breakdown cost for new coming projects.
3. Preparing the realistic work plan / schedule for new coming projects.
4. Should locate and search new RFPs and solicitation
5. Should study RFPs, Solicitation and study bidding drawings and perform qty estimation and applied cost value to it.
6. Attend the site visits for new coming projects if needed.
7. Doing quantity estimation of new coming projects.
Minimum Civil Engineering Degree, higher degrees will be prefered.
1. BSc. In construction and Civil Engineering and the postgraduate qualification would be an advantage
2. At least three to five years of experience in related Field
3. Good computer skill including AutoCAD, Primavera (Ms Office Package, Ms Project,)
4. Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
5. Have good ability of communication with employees
6. Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective work relationships.
7. Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship building and networking skills
8. Ability to work in a dynamic and responsive environment
9. Ability to work under pressure and respond to multiple tasks
10. Ability to allocate and review priorities and meet tight deadlines.
11. Ability to work in a team environment.
12. Professional presentation and approach.