|Date Posted:||Aug 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 2, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Amin Kapisa Construction and Road Building Company:
Amin Kapisa Construction and Road Building company is a major Afghani construction and Road Building Company with a total capability across the spectrum of roads networks, building and civil engineering work, including Design, implementation and Finance developments. AKCC Consultants is Afghan National, Non Governmental and Nonpolitical Company established in Kabul by the most eligible, experts and experience National Engineers as a Nation private unit to participate activity in Reconstruction efforts of Afghanistan and pay great pleasure to work jointly with other Companies and Organizations to provide services for the war effected Countrymen of Afghanistan of different areas and to Assist the Government in Rehabilitation and Rebuilding of Afghanistan through Designing and Implementation of Construction and Reconstruction Projects throughout the Country funded by the PRTS, US Army of corps and other National and International Donor Agencies. To implement and conduct such Rehabilitation and Rebuilding activities AKCC Consultants developed a Network of qualified staff and labors. Beside AKCC Consultants has strong base of light and heavy-duty tolls and Equipments possibilities. This company is registered with AISA (Afghan Investment Support Agency).
He/she responsible for providing Technical and price proposal
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Preparing of technical and price proposals for but not limited to (US Army Corps of Engineering, USAID, IRD, PRTs)
2.Preparing of the cost estimation and breakdown cost for new coming projects.
3. Preparing the realistic work plan / schedule for new coming projects.
4. Should locate and search new RFPs and solicitation
5. Should study RFPs, Solicitation and study bidding drawings and perform qty estimation and applied cost value to it.
6. Attend the site visits for new coming projects if needed.
7. Doing quantity estimation of new coming projects.
1. BSc. In construction and Civil Engineering and the postgraduate qualification would be an advantage
2. At least three to five years of experience in related Field
3. Good computer skill including AutoCAD, Primavera (Ms Office Package, Ms Project,)
4. Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
5. Have good ability of communication with employees
6. Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective work relationships.
7. Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship building and networking skills
8. Ability to work in a dynamic and responsive environment
9. Ability to work under pressure and respond to multiple tasks
10. Ability to allocate and review priorities and meet tight deadlines.
11. Ability to work in a team environment.
12. Professional presentation and approach.