|Date Posted:||Dec 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Shahir Group:
Shahir Group is a local group of companies which has its main office in Kabul and in Delhi. Shahir Group is providing services in various areas such as Business Consulting, Capacity Building, Local Marketing, Legal Services, Health and Medical Tourism, Logistics and Supporting and etc.
Prepares proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals. The proposal writer works in many different industries to create clear, succinct documents that suggest a course of action or idea. The proposal writer is expected to write well-grammar, spelling and context all count in English and Dari. Her key asset would be the ability to write under tight deadlines, be organized and prepared, and have the ability to say much with a few words.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proven experience as proposal writer or relevant role;
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.;
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development;
- Experience in fundraising;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure, and office automation;
- Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Graphic Design Skills, Technical Documentation, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge
- Excellent research skills;
- Outstanding organizational abilities;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Shahir Group;
- Flexible and able to multi-task;
- Ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems;