|Date Posted:||Aug 8, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Functional Area:||Coordination,Data Management|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade EAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Relief :
Afghan Relief is an NGO working with all national and international donors in Afghanistan.
Apprenticeship program as livelihood humanitarian activity is designed to help Afghans to gain work experience, so that they are better able to compete for job openings in the mainstream economy. It is planned that several thousand apprentices will be placed with employers in course of next year, to ultimately support them to get full time jobs or to become self-employed.
The Provincial Apprenticeship Assistant (PAA) will work under the supervision and in coordination with a Provincial Apprenticeship Coordinator in one or more provincial population centers determined by the livelihood project. The Provincial Apprenticeship Assistant reports to a Provincial Apprenticeship Coordinator (PAC).
Provincial Apprenticeship Assistant will assist PAC in implementation of apprenticeship programs in his geographical area, including:
1. Assisting with collecting and processing documentation for apprenticeships,
2. providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation
3. Supports PAC through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
4. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
· Maintain contact lists
· Produce and distribute correspondence letters
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system, carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
· Implement clerical duties and administrative processes
· Conduct data entry
· At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Working level of English
· Fluency (written and spoken) in Dari or Pashto, depending on location, plus conversational ability/familiarity with the other local language Proven admin or assistant experience
· Previous experience with international organizations, humanitarian organizations or donor-funded programs, preferred.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· Proficient in the use of smartphone or Android tablet, and good with data entry.
· Must be able to travel throughout the province(s) in geographical region of work.