|Date Posted:||Jul 28, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Aug 2, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About FKH Media:
FKH Media established in 2004 by joining “Donya e Honar” Advertising Company (established in 1999) with FKH Group of companies. The integration of the two companies led FKH Media to turn into a leading advertising and communication agency in Afghanistan. Since start we provide wide range of below services to our national and international organizations and companies:
• Advertising and Public Outreach
• Audio/Video Production
• Media planning and Buying
• Media monitoring
We have been actively involved with Afghanistan Media Landscape for the last 17 years and today our team contains 55 permanent employees in Kabul and 33 provincial offices around the country.
We are looking for a responsible Provincial Coordinator which will be working under the direct supervision of project manager to administered, organize and communicate with provincial offices and media monitoring team.
Provincial Coordinator will be responsible to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets. will do the risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining provincial documentation and handling financial queries at provincial level.
To succeed in this role, should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with internal teams to deliver results within deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
• Develop a detailed action plan to track progress
• Measure provincial offices performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Provide technical/administrative support to Provincial officers/offices to insure the quality
• Develop a detailed provincial level implementation work plan and ensure the timely completion of defined targets.
• Close coordination and consultation with concerned technical departments (IT and FKH’s technical team)
• Support and oversee logistical arrangements, timely delivery of the materials.
• Perform risk management
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
• Create and maintain comprehensive Provincial documentation
• Assist to develop capacity building and facilitation to provincial office
• Regular submission and updating of all documents based on requirement and organization policy.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor of Business Administration or other relevant degree, preferably with Great knowledge background of Afghanistan media.
• At least two-year experience in administrative tasks (media projects)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good English writing and speaking knowledge, and capability to operate computer with a good working knowledge office package
• Fluency in the two main Afghan languages, Pashto & Dari (writing, speaking and comprehension)
• Prepared to work hard and long when needed to achieve deadlines, targets and quality. standards set by the project.
• Committed to accountability and transparency.
• Good interpersonal skills, flexible, patient and able to mentor others.