|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Cricket Board:
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an equal opportunity employer, therefore applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience.
Provincial cricket development In-charge is responsible for managing overall provincial domestic cricket development issues. He is expected to provide management support to his relevant provincial teams and to ensure applicability of all provincial activities set-forth for provincial cricket development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of provincial cricket development strategy.
- Implement provincial development strategy and achieve its targets.
- Work in partnership with Domestic Cricket Manager in implementing and reviewing development policies.
- Develop annual and monthly work plan and activities reports.
- Provide strategic leadership for relating provincial teams.
- Manage development, coordination, and implementation of a range of cricket projects and to increase.
- Participation and performance levels from the school playground to provincial competitions.
- Deliver high quality, in school, university, club, and academy and disabled cricket programs.
- Carry out appropriate administration and reporting tasks as required.
- Come up with different capacity building approaches for provincial related teams.
- Arrange inter-provincial tournaments for age group, school, university, academy, disabled and club level players.
- Ensure that effective evaluation and reporting takes place with regard to all development planning targets.
- Monthly reporting meetings with the ACB Domestic Cricket Manager.
- 6- interim and annual performance appraisals with the ACB Domestic Cricket Manager.
- Collect information for the database to maintain records of players, rankings, grounds, and pictures for T-20, one-day and two-day matches.
- Frequently monitor and assist cricket academies, age group cricket, clubs, schools, universities and disabled cricket at provincial level.
- Come up with capacity building plans for volunteer development.
- Ensure regular reporting on fundraising at provincial level to Domestic Cricket Manager.
- Co-ordinate girls and women’s development involving schools, clubs, development groups, local authorities and other partner agencies.
- Prepare, submit and/or present reports/presentations, as and when required by line supervisor.
- Perform any other duties may be assigned by the line supervisor.
Graduation from 12 Grade with 6-year Experience in Cricket Development.
Bachelor Degree with 2-year work experience.
Strong understanding of theoretical and practical cricket issues including familiarity with ICC and ACC rules
Ability to use personal computers and related software’s.
Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly preferably in English, Pashto, and Dari.