|Date Posted:||Jan 16, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 24, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About MSI:A :
Marie Stopes International is a British non- profit NGO founded in 1921. MSI is a marketing focused, results oriented social enterprise .Global programme develops efficient, effective and sustainable family planning projects in UK and overseas .Partnership is committed to provide services for more then 20 millions people by to 2010.(20-10) Marie Stopes: Afghanistan (MSI: A) program is opened after registration with government of Afghanistan in August 2002. MSI-A follows the global mission statement children by choice not by chance. Our focus is to reduce maternal mortality, providing quality and sustainable MCH/RH services and information in 7 Provinces in coordination with Ministry of Public Health, Afghanistan
Provincial coordinator is working under supervision of fix clinics department, he has to coordinate and communicate clinical issue with this department and manage the clinic with its staffs in provincial level, and also he has to facilitate the coordination between MSI with MoPH as well as other NGO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
. Monitoring the practical medical activities of MSIA clinics.
2. Supervising the Medical staff on a time table base.
3. Quality control in a regular base
4. Implementation and improvement of infection prevention in centers based on guideline and protocols.
5. Provide support and strength to MSIA cost recovery policy.
6. Responding the gaps on time and accordingly.
7. Supervision of Medical Stock maintenance and control.
8. Management and Information system both in terms of Health or other Medical related documents.
9. Provision of on Job training or out space training for internal capacity building.
10. Supply clinics of medication and medical equipment.
11. Attending the PHCC, PCC and other meetings to represent Marie Stopes International.
12. Report the out breaks or possible epidemics in the operation areas as soon as possible.
13. Creating and maintaining a coverage area, population, Common diseases table of each clinic for information purposes.
14. Dealing with the disciplinary issues based on HR guideline.
15. Monthly report to project
16. External relations related to Project with Government, private sector and other NGOs.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Organizational skills.
2. Effective communicator.
3. Sensitivity to the issues of womenâ€™s health and social needs.
4. Be able to work on own initiative to achieve results.
5. Customer focused.
6. Analytical approach to problem solving.
7. Ability to assimilate and analyze data
1. Qualified Medical doctor ( experience in reproductive health is desirable)
2. Clinical experience specially ( At least 3 years)
3. Management experience ( At least 2 years)
4. Leadership and management skills ( At least 2 years)
5. Very good written and spoken Dari , Pashto and English.
6. Competent and comfortable user of office soft ware.
7. NGO experience â€“ Desirable.
8. Local staff highly appreciated to apply.