|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Functional Area:||Quality Management|
|Salary Range:||42134 - 42135 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||10 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC's institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country's context.
In 2022, the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with BRAC International (BI) will be announcing an initiative that will create positive and measurable impact for 1.2 million adolescent girls and young women and 9.5 million people across seven countries in East and West Africa, including Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Uganda.
The Training Manager under CDP Standard Operating Procedures will lead all training activities and understand the objective and goal of this project to support the centre and field level team to achieve the objectives effectively and successfully implement all the training activities and will ensure integrity and transparency in delivery of Training a activities as well as reporting. He/ She will support and coordinate the project team in field level relevant staff to deliver training services in effective, efficient and in a sustainable way.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and ensure all training activities of the project done as per the project implementation plan
- Coordination with existing TVET institutions (Directorate &NGOs) in province level
- Close coordination with training officer, field facilitator on training plan and its implementation
- Support CDP team in customization of existing training material /modules on TVET
- Prepare training Plan as per project implementation plans and share with CDP Head
- Collaborate with provincial and District team to improve the capacity for the delivery of quality vocational education.
- Ensuring timely conducting of training programs, assessment, certification and data
- updating training status in coordination with Technical Officer Training
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Carry out regular monitoring of training programs field monitoring visits covering all TVET activities and training Programme
- Collection of all Training data from field level and complete the report and submit to CDP Head
- Oversee the implementation of various training program by remote monitoring as required and field visit
- Regular monitoring of training programs.
- understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisior.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in the areas of developing curriculum, Training module, and Manual planning, reporting writing , TVET activities
• Experience with Business Plan and Women led Business, women economic
• Experience in training methodologies and techniques and facilitation Skills
• Good organizational, communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and time management skills.
• Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
• Familiar with report writing and planning
• Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
• Training and capacity building skills
• Experience of working in teams and coordinating with project/Programme personnel located in distant offices