|Date Posted:||Jun 2, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 16, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Functional Area:||Social Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||5 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan:
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
The psycho-social counselor has to provide psycho-social counselling for GBV survivors in accordance with the Islamic believes and Afghan Law
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute in GBV case finding and categorizing the cases.
- Provide legal and psychological support for GBV survivors.
- Establish strong referral system with the other service providers for GBV survivors.
- Provide technical support for main referee organization/departments to provide specialized services for GBV survivors.
- Follow-up GBV survivors counselling process.
- Record all GBV cases and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Liaise with relevant governmental departments to address GBV survivor needs.
- Prepare reports throughout the project life.
- Undertake any additional task given by the manager/supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree in social science/psychology.
- Minimum 3 years of working background in similar field with national and/or international NGOs.
- Experience in psycho-social counseling
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Should be skilled in the field and social science (psychology knowledge is a must).
- Should be skilled in working with a team.
- Good knowledge of computer (office).
- Must be able to travel and work in project district areas.