|Date Posted:||Oct 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 19, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Objectives of the Position
Plan, organize and evaluate the activities concerning his/her field of action and the team associated, according to MSF values, Policies, protocols, and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to his/her speciality whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality
- Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative, information and data collection tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision taking.
- Give regular feedback to the line manager and report directly any issue or incident
- In order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality, organise and coordinate the activities of team supervised (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), communicate with the HR Admin department all relevant information in due time, evaluate performance, define and ensure the needs for training
- Perform hands on tasks as part of the team whenever required or needed in order to optimize the resources and to contribute with his/her knowledge and experience
- Participate in monthly reports according to guidelines
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- High school diploma (12th class) essential
- University degree desirable
- Psychosocial certification essential
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) essential
- Other experience in a similar position is desirable
- MSF experience or in any INGOs is desirable.
- Pashto: oral and written essential Dari: oral and written is desirable English: oral and written is an essential
- The staff will be under MSF contract and work according to the roster on day shift (40H per week)
- Salary will be paid according to the MSF salary grid
Job Location:Afghanistan, Helmand
The interested candidates should submit their applications before Tuesday, 19th October 2021 at 03:00 pm with CV and with supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Helmand Project in a sealed envelope at Boost Hospital, main entrance, Application box. Or by email to:
The reference PSYCHOSOCIAL COUNSELLOR SUPERVISOR must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.