|Date Posted:||Feb 22, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 4, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||16000 - 19000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Women Resource Center:
The Afghan Womenâ€™s Resource Center (AWRC) was founded by a group of over 80 educated Afghan women from various backgrounds, in August 1989. This was at a time when most relief work was being implemented by international organizations, and very few Afghan women participated in the process. The female refugee community began to realize that their real needs and interests could not be addressed, without their active participation in relief activities for women. This gave birth to the idea of an organization run by Afghan women to help Afghan women. From the very beginning, AWRC aimed at serving as a focal point of resources and information for Afghan women from all walks of life.
To developing and implement training program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To developing and implement training program.
- To assist in developing related manuals.
- To contribute in collecting of new and/or required information for training manuals.
- To select 15 women at 3 district level for regular one year training
- To conduct training according to programs needs (e.g. preparing training schedule, agenda etc)To assist in development of local committees and to increase volunteerism by trainings.
Provide hands-outs for training to selected women to assist them in empowering women in their regions.
- To assist the AWRC Regional office and community centers with problem solving and identifying areas for additional trainings.
- To prepared reports for and submit it to line manager on monthly bases or per needed.
- To assume additional responsibilities as designated by the line manager
â€¢ Graduated from university preferable (Islamic) Law university;
â€¢ Familiar in English and Computer;
â€¢ At least three years experience in Advocacy and Community Mobilization field;
â€¢ Have management knowledge;
â€¢ Ability to travel;