|Date Posted:||Nov 3, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 8, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About کمیسیون مستقل اصلاحات اداری و خدمات ملکی:
In view of the above the Civil Service Management Department is in the process of recruiting a competent and experienced Technical Advisor who will coordinate the above-mentioned activities and will closely work with DG CSMD. The Technical Advisor will report and support the DG CSMD with focus on the technical issues of the department (establishment, implementation and monitoring of Ministry/Agency based RIMUs, implementation of Pay and Grade scheme and other reform activities).
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide support to the CSMD counterpart staff; other stakeholders as directed by the CSMD Senior Management; to introduce overall PAR issues in ministries, agencies and independent directorates.
2. Design and undertake comprehensive needs assessments, including assessment of the ministries/agencies Tashkeels and collection of statistics, and develop strategies for remedial actions.
3. Assist staff members to develop administrative/operations manuals, work processes, systems and other materials to facilitate the new PAR in relevant ministries, agencies and independent directorates.
4. Build the capacity in ministries/agencies and support their implementation of the new PAR.
5. Facilitate introduction of the new PAR system and establish coordination with PAR implementation teams so as to guarantee that the structural objective of PAR is taken care of appropriately for ministries, agencies and independent directorates.
6. Prepare new process improvement plans and monitor the quality of implementation and application of PAR policies
â€¢ Master's degree or higher in related field public administration, governance, development management, development studies
â€¢ A minimum of 3years experience in management development, policy or public administrative development
â€¢ Reasonable conceptual and practical understanding of general policies and practices related to PAR
â€¢ Experience of quality management
â€¢ Experience liaising and communicating with a ministries, public agencies and other public stakeholders
â€¢ Fluency in written and spoken English
â€¢ Proficient in the use of computer application software especially the MS Office packages;
â€¢ Good interpersonal skills with potential to produce results through collaboration and harmonious working relationships with personnel of other units in IARCSC, and outside as necessary
ï‚§ Good interpersonal and communication skills
ï‚§ Have strong self-awareness and self-management