|Date Posted:||Mar 27, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Apr 3, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Wise strategic Communication:
Wise Strategic Communication is working in the fields of advertising, media, strategic communication, design, broadcasting, printing, dissemination, monitoring and related fields.
We are looking for (Purchase Asst.) with several years of experience to grow with the company. The Purchase Asst. will be reporting to the Logistics Officer and for other administrative work will be reporting to Administrator.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain the databases
2. Follow the procurement request.
3. Follow Procurement guidelines of WSC.
4. Use relevant forms for each purchase
5. Follow the procurement and update requester.
6. Purchase day to day required stuff for office as needed
7. Check cars logbook and prepare summary movement for log officer.
8. Prepare supporting annexes for monthly report.
9. Provide quotation for transport issues.
10. Maintain cars agreement.
1. Diploma in Business Administration/Bachelors preferred
2. Fluency in English language
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office use
4. 1-2 years experience in purchase and logistics related tasks
5. Skilled in English and Dari typing
6. Experience working with international organizations
7. Able to work independently
8. Knowledge of Procurement law of Afghanistan and Donor Community
9. Motivation to learn