|Date Posted:||Jan 27, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||22880 - 25020 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
MADERA is a French NGO implementing humaniterian aid programs in Afghanistan since 1988. MADERA was registered with Ministry of Economic of Afghanistan in No. 199, 1/2/2006. MADERA implements rural development projects in various fields (Agriculture, Animal Health, Forestry, Horticulture, Civil Engineering, Handicraft, Community Driven Development etc.) in 5 provinces: Wardak, Kunar, Laghman, Nuristan and Ghor. MADERAâ€™s headquarter is located in Kabul while MADERA is also represented at regional and provincial levels through several offices and sub-offices. Finally MADERA general delegation is based in France (Paris).
1. The purchaser will be involved of purchasing in Kabul, Ghor and Wardak. He has to work 50% of time in Ghor and Wardak and 50% time in Kabul.
2. To purchase all equipments and items necessary for projects and offices of Madera in Ghor, Wardak and Kabul offices.
3. To justify expenditure bills and documents clearly and honestly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the responsibility of the Finance responsible, the selected candidate will have to take responsibility of the following tasks:
1. Collects all purchase requests through Madera finance department or directly according to Madera's finance and administration procedures.
2. Participates in the preparation of calls for bids and prepares the offers comparison tables.
3. Purchase any equipment linked to Madera projects and offices, carefully to have good quality and good price.
4. Prepares price lists and comparative forms
5. Prepares the purchase orders and submit them to the suppliers upon approval from the finance department.
6. Receives and follows the delivery of the supplies purchased until delivery to the final consignee.
7. Justifies regularly the advances received to the finance department.
8. Implements regular market surveys to update the price lists and quotations.
9. Regularly seeks for better prices.
10. Regularly updates a file with the reference of all equipments purchased by him/ her.
11. Help any employee of the organization as requested for technical issue of electronic equipments.
â€¢ To be graduated from high school.
â€¢ To be able to read, write and speak fluently, English, Dari and Pashto.
â€¢ To have enough skills of computer, especially to be able to work on Excel and Word.
â€¢ To have enough experience and knowledge of purchasing.
â€¢ To be wise, honest, rigorous and hard worker and feel responsibility for his duties.