|Date Posted:||Oct 12, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) is a non-governmental tertiary hospital established in 2006 as the product of a unique four-way partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, and two private, international development organizations – La Chaine de l’Espoir (CDE) and Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). It provides the people of Afghanistan with exemplary healthcare services at par with the best medical institutions in the region.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and qualified purchasing officer to procure high-quality and cost-effective supplies within the stipulated deadlines in compliance with the institutional policies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Purchase various general items based on the approved requisitions (Stock Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Requisitions) as per the stipulated deadline
- In case of purchasing non-recurring and high value items (more than AFN 12.5 K) obtain minimum three best quotations after doing an extensive market research and get it approve by the supervisor and concerned department head before placing the order
- Prepare all the purchase orders and maintain the record
- Coordinate with Finance and ensure timely payment to suppliers
- Prepare the monthly report on purchases and submit it to the immediate supervisor
- Clear all the advance payments obtained for international procurement within the stipulated deadline
- Prepare the quarterly/annually contract with suppliers for regular supplies and consumables
- Carryout any other tasks as and when assigned by supervisor/department head
- PharmD degree.
- Good knowledge of procurement and supply chain management.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Good communication, interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to work under difficult working conditions.
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Please send your resume along with relevant degree at email@example.com and mark the subject with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be notified.