|Date Posted:||Jul 19, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 19, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Quality Control (QC)|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Khan Group of Companiesn International :
Khan Group of Companies international initiated its Operations way back in 2005. KGC is a multi-functional and multi-faceted Afghan based Group of companies and has a great deal of experience in various construction fields, maintenance & cleaning and elevators supply and installation from a big international company of the world (KONE), as well as the installations of gigantic electric and heating and cooling (HVAC) systems with professional accuracy and satisfactory services.
The QA/QC Engineer is responsible for managing, coordination and performing overall Quality Control functions/activities of the project coordinating compliance with the schedule, safety, cost, and quality decisions, will be responsible for direct oversight, review, and provision of proper documentation and physical inspections of different phases of construction. He will work in coordination with other site staff and external personnel to produce and document all quality control related reports and submittals for the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Preparation/review of specification for projects.
2. Supervise Quality Control functions/activities of the project including quality control inspections, supervision, quality assurance, safety, and collection of quality records.
3. In charge of submittal preparation as per project scope.
4. Check and study scope of work, technical requirements, site plan drawings, and specifications.
5. Provide daily QC reports on the activities that are in progress in conformance with each specific standard from the project specifications and constructively confront nonconformance to produce the desired outcome in a timely manner.
6. Conduct preparatory, initial, and follow up meetings to establish an understanding of the standards and the level of care desired for each definable feature of work.
7. Conduct construction meetings with new and existing subcontractors and the superintendent at least two days prior to the start of each new phase of the work to discuss issues that affect the quality
8. Preparation of the monthly activity reports
9. Verify and ensure that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled and stored appropriately, and are acceptable for use in the project.
10. Ensure that all tests are performed on the site as per requirements and reported to the main office on daily basis properly.
11. Ensure that all works are carried out as per USACE approved method statements and drawings.
12. Any other job-related tasks that shall be assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil engineering.
- Having experience in USACE project.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as QA/QC.
- Shall be familiar with QC requirements
- Writing, reading and Speaking fluently in English language.
- Good Skill of Auto-CAD and other engineering software
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (email@example.com)
Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy ID as the subject line and the name of position.
Note that, only the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position will be shortlisted.