|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Quality Control Management of the Project.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide direct service to QC Manager in inspection quality applications, tools techniques and systems.
2. The QC/QA to be able to provide daily report and conduct meeting with client, donors
Comments for construction manager for desire work progress
3. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
4. Ability to generate and improve upon inspection instructions and concise inspection reports.
5. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
6. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
7. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
8. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
9. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities. On daily weekly and monthly base
10. The QC Engineer be able to provide daily report and conduct meeting with client.
11. Comments for construction manager for desire work progress
12. Knowledge of international standard (ACI Code, ASTM etc) construction materials, laboratory equipments and testing is desirable.
1. Bachelors in Engineering
2. 3 - 5 years of experience
4. Working Experience with USACE
5. Proficiency in English, Dari/Pushto
6. Valid QC Certifications