|Date Posted:||Jul 1, 2020|
|Reference:||Site QC manager -01|
|Closing Date:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Shahab Niru Electrical Company:
Shahab Niru is an electrical company which provide engineering services to the Afghanistan government and international contractors various fields since its establishment and wants to become the leading company in the country with its professional team by using the latest and modern equipment in the field. We believe with the modern technology in the industry and Afghanistan natural resources bring clean and healthy energy to the country. Therefore, we are building community to be the best in our field.
The incumbent is responsible for managing and performing overall Quality Control functions/activities of the project on site. He will also be responsible for direct oversight, review, and provision of proper documentation and physical inspections of different phases of construction. He will work in coordination with other site staff and external personnel to produce and document all quality control related reports and submittals for the projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise Quality Control functions/activities of the project including quality control inspections, supervision, quality assurance, safety, and collection of quality records.
2. In charge of submittal preparation as per project scope.
3. Check and study scope of work, technical requirements, site plan drawings, and specifications.
4. Provide daily QC reports on the activities that are in progress in conformance with each specific standard from the project specifications and constructively confront nonconformances to produce the desired outcome in a timely manner.
5. Conduct preparatory, initial, and follow up meetings to establish an understanding of the standards and the level of care desired for each definable feature of work.
6. Conduct pre-construction meetings with new and existing subcontractors and the superintendent at least two days prior to the start of each new phase of the work to discuss issues that affect the quality
7. Coordinate and document the testing and commissioning of building systems.
8. Verify and ensure that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled and stored appropriately, and are acceptable for use in the project.
9. Ensure that all tests are performed on the site as per requirements and reported to the main office on daily basis properly.
10. Ensure that all works are carried out as per (US ARMY CORPS) approved method statements and drawings.
11. Any other job-related tasks that shall be assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil engineering.
- Having experience in us army corps project.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as Site QC Manager.
- Shall be familiar with QC requirements for MV Transmission Lines and Substations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Logar
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com no later than 20-Jul-2020. The subject line of the email must be as Site QC Manager-01. Also, please state in your cover letter.