|Date Posted:||Oct 19, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 26, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Development and delivery of all performance reports to end users and/or systems (FACTS and Business Objects)
2. Extraction and development of reports to analyze network performance problems (all areas of the network)
3. Ensure data integrity for all performance related data.
4. Traffic reports and forecasting for Core Network and Radio
5. Inputs data into specialized systems and maintains records in order to ensure that records meet both internal and external reporting requirements
6. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) indicating Network and Traffic performance
7. Service Level Agreements (SLAâ€™s) indicating Operational Management performance and effectiveness.
8. Perform Ad-hoc duties as directed by management and perform other lawful duties that may arise due to changes in the nature of business.
9. Attend outside training classes when appropriate.
1. University Degree in Computer Sciences (BSC), Masters Degree preferred
2. Strong knowledge and experience of creating network statistics, definitions in Ericsson nodes (BSC/MSC/HLR/MGW/SGSN) and report preparation in reporting tools (BO and FACTS).
3. Experience of Network STS analysis and recommendations using the BO (Business Objects), RNO (Radio Network Optimization), R-PMO (Real Time Performance Monitoring) and FACTS (Fast Access Contents Trends and Statistics).
4. Strong knowledge of core (MSC, HLR, routs, etc.) and radio network (Operation and Optemization, functionalities, parameters handling etc.)
5. Experience in upgrades, expansions and correction packages installation.
6. Excellent problem solving skills
7. Excellent communication, leadership and motivational skills
1. Strong UNIX and Solaris 10 Administration knowledge.
2. Strong ORACLE and SQL knowledge.
3. Strong Database administration skills.
4. Strong knowledge of RBS/BSC, its parameters handling, call drops, congestion, handover, network utilization, quality etc.
5. Strong knowledge of core network.
6. Strong Network Statsitics knowledge including (Object types, Counters, Formulas etc.)
â€¢ Fluent in English, Pashto and Dari
â€¢ Customer Oriented
â€¢ Team Player and Ability to negotiate
â€¢ Management skills
â€¢ Counselling skills
â€¢ Dispute resolution skills
â€¢ Mediation skills