|Date Posted:||Jul 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Telecome Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG):
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas. Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Quality Control Civil Engineer will be involved in control and inspection of project work involving construction, mechanical, electrical, and telecommunication works. QC Civil Engineer will be conducting preparatory/coordination meetings and report to the main office. Coordination and management of tests is a vital part of QC’s job.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform engineering design reviews on contract documents, specifications, and construction submittals for quality control in support of project delivery; review of design and construction processes and procedures to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance with project requirements and quality control plan.
- Review engineering design reports, disposition inspection, test plans, quality plans, and procedures to ensure quality compliance; and assists with review, analysis, and reporting on contract design documents.
- Conduct quality surveillances and audits; develop checklists and report on quality audits, construction surveillances, and assessments on assigned design and construction contracts.
- Assist in developing quality processes or procedures to ensure consistency, visibility, traceability, and effectiveness of quality management system.
- Provide support to Quality Manager on matters as directed; participate on a variety of committees as assigned; attend and participate in professional group meetings; maintain awareness of new trends and developments in the fields related to area of assignment; ensure processes, policies, and practices are interpreted and applied consistently and effectively; ensure accountability and compliance with all current and applicable state and governmental laws, agency policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Performing routine site visits and preparing periodic quality reports accordingly.
- Communicating and coordinating with associated department (infrastructure and deployment department, project management office, etc.) and testing laboratories on quality-related matters.
- Conducting and recording inspections and tests.
- Be able to travel to regional sites and head office as required by the projects.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Have bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in civil engineering.
- Have minimum five-years’ experience in quality control and supervision of construction projects involving mechanical, electrical, and telecommunication works.
- Have certifications in construction quality management (CQM)/quality control.
- Have experience with USACE, World Bank, USAID, UN projects and requirements.
- Have complete understanding of UFGS, ACI, ASTM, ISO, AASHTO, etc. standards.