|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 25, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 15 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG):
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas. Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Quality Control Civil Engineer is required to assist Quality Control Manger in planning quality control for projects and control quality through inspection and testing.
Provinces to travel:
- Quality Control
- Inspection and Testing
- Surveillance and Audit
- Administration and Documentation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Quality Control Manager in preparing Quality Control plan and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist Quality Control Manager in preparing Inspection and Testing Plans (ITPs)
- Develop forms, checklists, and templates for quality control
- Develop and maintain Submittal Register
- Review Submittals and prepare Submittal Review Forms
- Perform site inspections to check work compliance with requirements and contractual documents
- Prepare daily Quality Control Reports (QCRs) and maintain Work Inspection Log
- Coordinate with independent testing laboratory (ITL) to conduct tests and maintain Testing Log
- Prepare Non-conformity/Deficiency Reports and maintain Non-conformity/Deficiency Log
- Inspect materials and maintain Material Inspection Log
- Respond to and maintain records of Work Inspection Requests/Material Inspection Requests
- Conduct and attend quality control meetings
- Organize and maintain quality control-related records
- Review project-related documents (drawings, technical specifications, etc.) and comment as required
- Coordinate and communicate with testing laboratories, suppliers, consultant, and project team as required
- Engage with project team in resolution of conflicts and issues
- Assist project team as required
- Assist Health and Safety department in implementation of Health and Safety requirements.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- USACE Certification in Construction Quality Control.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV) to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement, application received after the closing date will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.