|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 25, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 15 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG):
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas. Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Quality Control Civil Engineer is required to assist Quality Control Manger in planning quality control for projects and control quality through inspection and testing.
Provinces to travel:
- Quality Control
- Inspection and Testing
- Surveillance and Audit
- Administration and Documentation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Quality Control Manager in preparing Quality Control plan and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist Quality Control Manager in preparing Inspection and Testing Plans (ITPs)
- Develop forms, checklists, and templates for quality control
- Develop and maintain Submittal Register
- Review Submittals and prepare Submittal Review Forms
- Perform site inspections to check work compliance with requirements and contractual documents
- Prepare daily Quality Control Reports (QCRs) and maintain Work Inspection Log
- Coordinate with independent testing laboratory (ITL) to conduct tests and maintain Testing Log
- Prepare Non-conformity/Deficiency Reports and maintain Non-conformity/Deficiency Log
- Inspect materials and maintain Material Inspection Log
- Respond to and maintain records of Work Inspection Requests/Material Inspection Requests
- Conduct and attend quality control meetings
- Organize and maintain quality control-related records
- Review project-related documents (drawings, technical specifications, etc.) and comment as required
- Coordinate and communicate with testing laboratories, suppliers, consultant, and project team as required
- Engage with project team in resolution of conflicts and issues
- Assist project team as required
- Assist Health and Safety department in implementation of Health and Safety requirements.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- USACE Certification in Construction Quality Control.