|Date Posted:||Mar 10, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 12, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Maskan Motmaen Construction Company :
Maskan Motmaen Construction Company is a versatile, global enterprise that provides innovative solutions of the diverse technology and professional construction services to government and commercial industries nationwide. We have legal status in Afghanistan for construction; design and implementation of any sort of projects.
MMC has been involved in different design & construction projects and prides itself as one of Construction leader in providing world class top quality construction services of Horizontal and Vertical buildings, site adapt design build buildings, rehabilitation & Construction of roads, bridges; electrical plants, water and waste treatment plants, irrigation systems, erection of steel, wooden buildings; CONNEXs, Pre Engineering Buildings and security walls…
To ensure that all project infrastructure and construction activities are implemented meeting project perspective and technical specification outlined in the project document.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Must have 6 years work experience as QC in civil projects,
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Problem solving skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance.
· Utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical
· Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
· Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
· Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
· Directs workers engaged in measuring, quality and reliability
· May manage quality control program.
· Work closely with CEO on regular monitoring of construction activities and quality control.
· Work closely with the CEO to build and/or improve systems to supervise and manage the implementation and monitoring of the projects
· Support the logistic department in the procurement
· Contribute to internal and/or external reports as requested by the CEO and management team.
· Provide weekly progress reports to the CEO and Management team.
· Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
· 3 + years relevant experience preferred
· 1+ years’ experience in project management experience preferred
· Interested candidates are required to send their CVs with Theirs Educational and Experience documents to the following email;