|Date Posted:||Jan 18, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Engineering,Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Here provide overall description of the position, its main objectives and responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and control the quality of construction project works
• Review project documents including maps and technical specifications
• Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications,
• Ensure construction projects works in accordance with drawing and technical specifications
• Implement project quality control plan
• Preparation of daily reports from construction projects
• Collaboration with team regarding the planning, designing, drawing and managing the site projects in the field effectively.
• Knowledge of survey, design, estimation for construction projects
• Have good communication with team
• Ability to work in remote area
• Graduated from civil engineering and have enough knowledge
• Must have 5 years’ experience in the field of Civil Engineering.
• Ability to speak, Dari, Pashto and English.
• Ability to write and present technical letters and reports in English language.
• Ability to use Ms. Office, AutoCAD and other engineering software.