|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Abram Global Group of Companies:
Abram Global Group of Companies (AGGC) is non-governmental, non-partisan, non- political organization and its established to assist for the development, rehabilitation and reconstruction of Afghanistan; fully controlled and run by professional, well educated, experienced and young peoples.
Location: Takhar (Taluqan), Afghanistan
Job Category: Quality Control Manager (QCM)
Salary: as per the organization scale
Experience: 6 years of working experience
Education: B.Sc degree in civil engineering
Requires travel to provinces:
Excellent command of Pashto and Dari and good command of English– both written and oral is also necessary. He/she must also be familiar with software such as: Microsoft Word and Excel. Good communication skills – both written and interpersonal will be essential, as most of the work will be done through a process of consultation at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· · Performs all kinds test of materials in a laboratory according to the common standard methods (ASTM & AASHTO).
· Performs tests on construction site according to prescribed standards.
· Sets up, adjusts and operates laboratory/testing equipment and instruments.
· Collects and test all kinds of sample (soil, concrete, asphalt, aggregate and etc) as per (ASTM & AASHTO) standards.
· Using the lab formal result sheets for the test.
· Submitting the test results to the line manager and following it until approval of client QA & QC.
· Records test results according to prescribed standards.
· Clean laboratory equipment’s and lab facility.
· Performs construction observation tasks and responsibilities on construction activities.
· Maintains appropriate field/log book and prepare project documentation according to project procedures and as directed by the lab Manager, or Project Manager.
· Conduct required research as directed by Lab Manager.
· Report to the lab Manager progress of work, including technical issues and concern, status of work remaining to complete, and any noted deficiencies.
· Complies with all project, company and client safety guidelines and procedures.
· Reviews plans, specifications and submitted related to the assigned work.
· Completes assigned tasks within the allotted schedule and budget and according to proper and appropriate project procedures.
· Maintains company owned equipment assigned for use on the project.
· Any other task repaired by the line Manger.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Takhar
The Quality Control Manager (QCM) should have a university degree in engineering and at least 6 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably with the privet sectors or International NGOs.